Current job openings are listed below.
Rental Advisors – Edmonton, AB
This position provides front line customer service to clients of Rental Advisors via phone, email and walk-ins.This position is also responsible for tracking and following up on all client maintenance and property related issues, as well as also support staff within the office with administrative duties.
Responsible for assisting the office with administrative duties and maintenance calls, completion of work orders, following up with vendors to ensure work on properties are completed.
- Answer all emails within the same day. Emails received after office hours to be answered within the next business day.
- Conduct outbound calls to clients when required.
- Provide administrative support to the rest of the Rental Advisors Team. These include document preparation and tracking, photocopying, data entry, handling client inquiries, scheduling meetings, creating and maintaining databases, filing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work closely with the property managers on maintenance priorities
- Understand work-order screening, priority, requirements and deadlines
- Support property managers and monitor all related scheduled maintenance activities
- Synchronize work orders with the maintenance schedule requirements by working closely with the admin staff
- Develop good working relationships with key vendors
- Assist the team to ensure the work orders and invoices are managed, recorded and paid
- Collaborate with others in order to achieve the best results and deliver the most value for customers
- Business Alignment
- Align with the Rental Advisors business strategy and vision
- Adapt to change to support new directions
- Create and support a positive work environment
- Promote and support corporate values
- Drive culture of customer service
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience
- Excellent client service orientation & communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and a professional, friendly and courteous demeanour
- Ability to plan, organize and complete accurately in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work and act independently to resolve issues
- Able to work in a fast pace environment, prioritize well, and meet deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,150.00 to $38,000.00 /year