Real Estate Investment for Edmonton
Real estate investments are smart as you gain a better return in investment compared to other investment types, such as stocks and bonds. Moreover, you get a secondary and recurring income. If you have been investing in various investment properties for a while now, you already know these benefits. But what you may not know even as a seasoned investor is that managing income properties isn’t an easy task. It requires a lot of time and attention. And if you fail to give the same, you will end up facing more losses than the profits you make.
Rental Advisors is here to help you with complete management of real estate investment properties in Edmonton. When renting your property, our team of experts looks after the best interest of your home, and your investment. Our marketing strategies allow us to ensure we reduce vacancy with quality tenants while calculating the right rental price to ensure we maximize your cash flow.
Our profit-maximizing real estate investment services include:
● Help you find the right investment property as per your budget and expectations.
● Use various online and physical means to find the right property.
● FREE evaluation of your property before getting started.
● Maximize tenant reach through online marketing.
● Advertise on top rental listing websites.
● Professional property photography.
● ‘For Rent’ sign placement and removal.
● Screen applicants and curate quality tenants.
● Handle all tenant inquiries on your behalf.
● Tenancy negotiation or renewal negotiation.
● Periodic property inspections.
● Full record keeping, including mandatory documentation.
● 24/7 emergency contact and issue resolution.
● Share complete rental market analysis regularly.
● Manage tenant exits, deposit returns and deductions for damages.
Our 5-step process includes:
Step 1: Personalized Investment Meeting: Create your path for investment success.
Step 2: Purchasing Your Investment Property: Igniting your investment plan.
Step 3: Put Your Investment to Work: Renting out your income property.
Step 4: Protecting Your Property: Management, maintenance and more.
Step 5: Market Watch: Growing your investment potential.
Whether you are a first-time investor or are a seasoned investor with several rental properties in your portfolio, we can help you in the best ways. We have landlords like you who trust us with their whole portfolio, and others who have us manage just some of the properties they own. Call us on 780-757-3700, and let’s discuss how we can help you.